Alright, so I'm not much of a blogger, so sue me.
I did a vanity search and my blog came up in the results. "Oh, yeah, I have a blog I've only posted in once!"
I think it only matters if someone reads it. Blogger says this blog has 0 followers.
Anyway.
So Portland is lovely in the spring. I know, almost everywhere in North America is lovely in the spring, Put Portland is extra-special. Rhododendrons in bloom, pretty girls in dresses on bicycles, signature gatherers, new street kids from Cali...
Seriously, though, It's festival season The Portland Rose Festival is going on, then the Blues Festival. I will probably volunteer for the blues festival, especially since I get in for free that dad, and a really groovy T-shirt. I ran into my friend Hawk the other day, and he told me the line up. John Mayall, Taj Mahal, and Little Feat, for starters. Which is great, (fantastic, actually) but I always like hearing the unknown bands at the smaller stages as well.
I heard in the coffeeshop today that there's a spill in the Persian Gulf as wall now, that's been kind of hush hush. Add that to the 600bbl spill out of the Trans-Alaska Pipeline, and the 20-30, 000 bbl spill off the coast of Singapore, and of course, BP's little monster, spewing away down in the Gulf. Sheesh. And I found out online that this exact thing happened in the gulf in 1979.
Never knew Armageddon would be so slippery!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment